Communications/Social Media Coordinator
Amazing Grace Center
802 Clare Ave
Job title: Communications Officer
Position: Full time
Service: Internal/external Communications/Social Media Coordinator
Reports to: CEO
- To develop and implement communications for internal and external audiences including staff, Patients, businesses, partners, stakeholders and media.
- Develop and implement effective communications activities for external customers and stakeholders.
- Write and optimize content for the website, digital newsletters, print publications and social networking sites.
- Ensure consistency in terms of voice, branding, messaging and frequency of posting via digital channels.
- Develop and deliver well-executed and effective campaigns
- To develop working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of handling complex communications campaigns
- Wide breadth of multi-channel communications
- Experience of producing a range of marketing materials
- Relevant BSc degree or equivalent in experience
Skills and Knowledge
- A capable organizer, used to meeting deadlines
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge and a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- use written, spoken, or electronic media, to effectively communicate to diverse population.
- present spoken communication in a polite, friendly and respectful manner seeking to ensure mutual understanding
- seek to understand the communication needs of colleagues and customers, being mindful of equality issues and the diverse needs of the range of people we work with.
- choose the most appropriate method of communication for the situation, seeking to avoid using one fixed style or approach
- provide a helpful and friendly service to customers both internally and externally
- seek feedback from internal and external customers on the effectiveness and efficiency of the service you provide
- co-operate and work well with colleagues at all levels of the organization seeking collective responsibility for the achievement of goals
- maintain positive working relationships with external contacts in order to maintain the reputation of the program.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.