Right at Home
5185 US Route 60
$12-$13.00 starting pay hour
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Assists with bathing, feeding, dressing, and ambulation assistance
Incentives for Right at Home Caregivers
- Flexible Schedule
- Family Oriented Culture: We foster a culture in which teamwork, support, fairness, and hard work are of upmost importance
- Opportunity for growth within the company. Several of our caregivers have promoted within to become Staffing Coordinators
- Paid Time Off (PTO) incentive program that allows our caregivers to accumulate bonus points that convert to PTO
- All employees get 3 PTO days for every 1000 hours worked
- Online Continued Education and Training through Right at Home University as well as hands-on training
- 401k and health insurance after a year employment
- Annual caregiver appreciation parties at each office
- Caregiver Appreciation Program
- Learn and Earn Student Program
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.