Part-Time Inventory Associate
Zone Starting wage - $10.50 Paid every other Friday
Here at RGIS you count! Businesses rely on RGIS to ensure that inventory counts are done accurately and professionally. As a part of the RGIS Team, you help our customers better support their customers! Click here to watch a job preview of the Inventory Associate position.
● Counting is an active job. Scanning requires movement that can be repetitive. You must be able to, with/without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up to 10-12 hours.
● Accuracy, speed, and efficiency are critical!
● Work locations vary from grocery stores to warehouses. You could be around the corner or a couple hours away; schedule and hours vary depending on demand.
● RGIS shirt provided; must follow guidelines for proper footwear and attire.
● We offer Instant Pay! Turn every shift into payday. Work with us and you’ll have the option of working today and getting paid tomorrow, for free!
● Opportunities for pay increases after just 5 inventories!
● On-the-job paid training and referral bonuses ($500 for 5 people referred)
● Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates
● Safety first! RGIS is committed to providing associates safe work environments.
What you bring to the Team:
● At least 18 years of age
● Access to reliable transportation and ability to work varied, flexible schedules
● Strong work ethic and ability to focus in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
At RGIS, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed. Interested? Apply today!
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.