A CARF Accredited program in need of Addiction Counselors
• The counselor will, under the supervision of the Clinical Director;
• Conduct client’s intake interview
• Prepare initial treatment plan and interval plan update.
• Regularly monitor the meeting of the plan goals by
• Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date patient progress report and medical reports in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
• Work as a patient’s advocate and resource person.
• Conduct individual and group therapy sessions regularly.
• Liaises with patient’s other care givers, employers, probation officers, local agencies and organizations for better coordination of patient care. (Case management)
1. An individual with a bachelor’s degree or greater in any field from an accredited college or university, willing to work under the supervision of a clinical services supervisor in accordance with KY regulations.
2. A certified alcohol and drug counselor (KY CADC)
3. Licensed psychologist licensed to practice psychology by the Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology)
4. Certified psychologist (by the Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology)
5. Psychological associate (certified by the Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology)
6. Licensed clinical social worker (licensed the Kentucky Board of Social Work)
7. Certified social worker (licensed by the Kentucky Board of Social Work)
8. Certified professional counselor (certified by the Kentucky Board of Certification for Professional Counselors)
9. Certified professional art therapist (certified by the Kentucky Board of Certification for Professional Art Therapists
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.