Keep up the general cleanliness of the office both inside and out as well as provide maintenance as needed. Responsibilities
- Ensure cleanliness and well being of public areas to include parking lot, break rooms, smoking areas, etc.
- Cleaning restrooms, stock paper products supplies, check floor for debris and water spills.
- Check trash containers in the public break rooms and empty as needed.
- Clean refrigerators weekly and as necessary.
- General spot cleaning as necessary for all office areas.
- General carpet cleaning, vacuuming to ensure spots are removed from high traffic area.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of office space both public area and private areas of the office.
- Maintain an adequate stock of supplies for the maintenance of the office and when the inventory get to a certain level report the needed items to be ordered to supervisor.
- Must be flexible to handle more than 1 task at a time.
- Recognize trouble areas within the office area that need outside repair and or maintenance and report the information to management.
- Responsible for general maintenance of office equipment to include garbage disposal, refrigerators, sinks and drains.
- Keep the safety and well being of the office in sight at all times.
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
No experience necessary.
No experience necessary
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers and subordinates.
- Must be flexible and able to work a varying schedule.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet