Grow your career without limits. Become an Allstate Sales Agent.
Looking to get out from behind your desk and into the community? As an Allstate Sales Agent, you will sell auto and home insurance products to your local community, on your own time. Whether you want to supplement your existing income or turn this into a full-time career - the more new business you sell, the more you can make as an Allstate Sales Agent.
Benefits and Perks - What will I enjoy in this role?
- Flexible work hours - work when you want, - set your own schedule.
- Work remotely - there's no need to go to an office!
- Strong earnings potential - Supplement your income - or make this your primary job.
Key Success Traits - What will make me successful in this role?
- Sales Superstar - you truly enjoy selling, and you're good at it, too.
- Self-Motivator - you manage your time and efforts to sell more and earn more.
- Natural Networker - you actively participate in your community and thrive in social environments.
Agent Requirements - What background do I need to have?
- Property and Casualty Producer License required (or obtained prior to starting the position).
- Experience in sales (preferred) or have a proven ability to generate your own sales leads.
- You're a self-starter who can thrive in a commission-based environment.